Audi TT - Keith S
Well, I've finally ordered one!

Expecting delivery late October. I didn't feel too excited at first but now I cant wait!

I went a bit mad with the options list as Audi seem to have taken a lot of things that used to be standard on the old model and put them on the options list. Clever Audi!

I've opted for the fancy magnetic suspension, although I have no idea if the standard option would have been good enough unfortunately.

I went for a silver one in the end with the red leather seats (not too red, real nice deep colour)

Slight tweak to subject line lest it be confused with the other TT - it fooled me ! - PU
Audi TT - CJay{P}
Congrats!

Look forward to your ownership experience.

Had the previous model, it was not a very nice car to drive.
Audi TT - cjehuk
Congrats. I have a 2.0T FSI TT with just over 2300 miles on the clock now, in Mauritius Blue, with Black leather. I also added Xenon headlights and Cruise Control. I didn't have the Magnetic suspension as having driven models both with and without I felt it only added much when you were right at the limit and to be honest the standard cars limit is a long way away anyway. It handles much more tidily than my previous A3 and has a softer ride too (A3 Sport was a bit of bone shaker). Run it on Shell V-Power and it will be happier... my results are about 33-34mpg on ordinary Shell Unleaded, with tanks on V-Power being 37-42mpg. Note that to get 42mpg for a whole tank require saintly behaviour but over the whole life of the car so far my overall average is 37.3mpg and I'm not exactly slow around the place.

Overall a superb car I feel, and visibility is much much better than the old TT too.
Audi TT - doctorchris
Congrats, Keith, and I hope your hairdressing business is going from strength to strength.

He he.

Sorry, couldn't help it, no offence intended.
Audi TT - Keith S
Mates told me to get an Alfa. But I like my car to start on a morning ;)

Hopefully the new model isnt quite as 'hairdressery' as the old one but I'm not hopeful!

I went for the 2.0. The 3.2 felt heavy and sluggish whearas the 2.0 felt light and agile. Loads of torque from the engine too :)
Audi TT - daveyjp
A family neighbour has a 3.2. Lovely looking motor, but the 235-30-20 alloys she opted for and tyres at £200+ a corner (every 8,000 miles) gives me palpitations!
Audi TT - flunky
I went a bit mad with the options list as Audi seem to have taken
a lot of things that used to be standard on the old model and put
them on the options list. Clever Audi!

Bit on the cheeky side aren't they?

£25k car with no metalic paint, steering wheel controls, electric seats, mirrors or cruise control.

Plus £150 to be able to plug the ipod in....