Corsa key barrel and codes - imacardie
my son has lost his keys and bought second-hand barrel and key. Turns engine fine but management light flashes and engine "runs " for only a second or two. Easy start or petrol straight into air intake runs only as long as it is there. No running on tank's fuel. Vauxhall wants a fortune to recode a new key and need it at garage which is difficult since it wont drive. We live 30 miles from nearest. Is it the ecu cutting off the fuel ? does it even have one . I wouldn't know if its fuel injection or carb. any ideas please ? my son is a student and we live miles from anywhere and a car is essential. any help much appreciated.
corsa key barrel and codes - bell boy
yes..............pay the ferryman
lifes lessons never came for nowt
sorry...........
corsa key barrel and codes - Dynamic Dave
vauxhalls want a fortune to recode a new key ...

Any branches of Timpsons closer to you?

www.timpsonlocksmiths.co.uk/vehicles.htm

Or maybe they'll come to you

www.timpsonlocksmiths.co.uk/vehicles02.htm
corsa key barrel and codes - imacardie
Thanks Dynamic......I found the key nearly midnight down back of a radiator no one had checked ! My son is now an expert in stripping off steering wheels, headless bolts, dashboards and key barrels and putting em back. Car's going fine this morning. I've made a note of Timpsons.......just in case. Thanks again.
corsa key barrel and codes - bell boy
You are lucky to have stripped the car down buy a barrel and key then luckily find the lost key in the fourth bedroom on the right under the fluffy slippers,i would buy a lottery ticket today if i was you

DD without the necessary pass number which is main dealer only or you have this code in your service pack nobody can start a corsa,even timpsons admit this on their web page
corsa key barrel and codes - Dynamic Dave
DD without the necessary pass number ....

Yes BB, I forgot to mention you'll also need the pass card that has all the relevant security numbers written on it.