peugeot 205 re spray - andy turbo deisel
any one got a clue of the price to pay to have a 205 resprayed roughly and if so any recommendations on any good sprayers in essex area ?/
peugeot 205 re spray - bell boy
any body can spray roughly,if you are happy with that why not use a roller as you can buy one for £1.99 and do it yourself (no compressoer needed then) ;-)
peugeot 205 re spray - andy turbo deisel
opps i meant a ball part figure for a respray even though its getting old now the pug! shes only had 2 owners and done 45k miles they seem to be coming a collecters item but the laquer is dulling and a few small dents i might get her sprayed and put her away for a while she only stands me in 45o at mo reckon a bit of money may be worth spending ?
peugeot 205 re spray - Robin the Technician
Or....you could go to B & Q and buy one of those fence spraying tools.....
--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...
peugeot 205 re spray - Demon
Don't forget to tell the powers that be if you change the colour...!
peugeot 205 re spray - local yokel
A decent spray job that will increase the value of the car will mean taking all the glass out, stripping the interior, and dropping the engine out.

It's not worth it.
peugeot 205 re spray - Saltrampen
For a few hundred (200 - 400) a few will cover the glass/bumber with Newspaper, sand it down and give it a coat of cellulose based paint and leave it to air dry. Maybe ok for a few years ...(Not even sure if Cellulose paints are still allowed to be used on a large scale now that there are loads of new voltaile fumes regulations for small businesses - I thought Car makers now use water based paint) - I guess these types of guys are on the decline.

Above that they may start stripping bits off and respraying ..

But for a proper job which involves removing much of the old paint, repairing rust/dents, removing all trim and glass and then applying 2 or more layers you must be into 4 figure sums. (ie your insurance approved repairers)

You best bet maybe to remove all the trim and glass yourself and then transport the car to sprayers that must save a 100 or so in labour costs. Classic car / Mod'ed car enthusiasts and their web sites will probably have a lot more info on this type of thing.

Or Alternatively write in to pimp my ride....

peugeot 205 re spray - bell boy
Saltrampen is basically right but 2 pack would be used
look to spend £450 at a back street spray place with ubiquotous snarling dog in corner
£1000+ at a place with all its faculties
dont do it
no pewgot is worth it no matter what any book may say