Peugeot 207 - feedback - Gabe
About to buy one - what do you guys think. I've heard Peugeot's reliability and build quality is much improved...
Peugeot 207 - feedback - Chas{P}
See this thread: www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=50282&...e

Got mine nearly three weeks ago and it has been fine. Fuel economy is improving steadily even though I have only done 1000 miles.

Go for it, it is a vast improvement on the 206.
Peugeot 207 - feedback - y2k+4
Feels much the same as the Clio in my opinion, and it probably comes down to looks, if you pick one over the other...that or the Clio can be had a bit cheaper (see my car supermarket post), whilst the driving position in the 207 is a tad better...
Peugeot 207 - feedback - rover 75
Interesting piece on my local radio consumer programme , chap had a 206 where the power steering packed up last Sunday , took it to his dealer Ist thing on Monday the warranty having expired on the Sunday and they charged him £1500 for a new rack . Dealer wanted to do it under warranty but Peugeot said no but they might "consider" a goodwill claim if he wrote to them. I'm sure someone can tell me why they buy French cars !
Peugeot 207 - feedback - cheddar
>>Feels much the same as the Clio in my opinion, and it probably comes down to looks>>

So it's the Clio then!

The Peugeot corporate grill just does not work IMO and is simply out of proportion on the 207, in other respects it looks too much like the 206, also 307/607 onwards interiors are bland, fine engines though generally better in a Citroen or Ford.

Long gone are the days the they were ahead of the game with cars like the 205 and 405, the latter was a cracker in 1988.
Peugeot 207 - feedback - machika
I agree totally about the corporate grill. The only model it looks remotely passable on is the 407 and even then it looks out of proportion with the rest of the car. On the smaller Peugeot models it looks ridiculous. It is a a real design oddity that has put me right off anything from Peugeot.
Peugeot 207 - feedback - Pugugly {P}
Isn't the slightly fishy face something to do with pedestrian safety....?