twin motors wipers. Any feedback? - henry k
The system, in which each wiper arm is driven by its own electric motor, offers the maximum swept windscreen area via motors that are both compact and flexible for under bonnet fitment. The Bosch system is already being fitted to the new Ford Galaxy, the Citroen C6 and the recently launched Mercedes-Benz S-Class."

More info at
www.bosch.co.uk/content/language2/html/3492_4530.h...m

Any feedback from users?

it seems a good idea but I hope the the electronic controls are " robust"

Having experienced a mechanical linkage failure ( in a thunderstorm) , a wiper arm fall off onto the bonnet, the motor burn out and finally smoke belch from the dash, the Bosch approach would avoid this risk.

twin motors wipers. Any feedback? - cheddar
S-Max and new Mondeo too IIRC.
twin motors wipers. Any feedback? - Vin {P}
With a bit of luck it'll stop the nonsense whereby the driver gets a cut-off view when they convert a car from LHD to RHD without sorting out the wipers properly.

V
twin motors wipers. Any feedback? - henry k
With a bit of luck it'll stop the nonsense whereby the driver gets a cut-off view when they convert a car from
LHD to RHD without sorting out the wipers properly.

I can envisage standard wipers that clear right up to both A pillars but leave an unswept V in the area of the rear view mirror.
twin motors wipers. Any feedback? - Avant
"I can envisage standard wipers that clear right up to both A pillars but leave an unswept V in the area of the rear view mirror."

Like 50s Vauxhalls and the Morris Minor 1000 (legacy of the precious split screen).

Most modern clap-hands wipers seem to avoid that, but there is a different problem with cars designed for LHD in that the LH wiper parks above the RH one and gets closer to the A-pillar. My Mercedes compounds the felony by the RH wiper being shorter than its partner.