fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - milkyjoe
hi, pads are down to the backing and n/s disc is "warped" i was going to replace them with a set off ebay for £16.00 the lot, bangernomics practiced here,should it be a safety issue or is it worth paying top dollar for ford parts?
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - ajsdoc
I'd say pay middle dollar for OEM parts from a motor factor - likely only a few pounds more for peace of mind.
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - bell boy
discs are £6.99
pads are £9.47
at my factor plus vat
armed with this information try yours

after the ebay clutch fiasco would you source from a distance seller

well will you punk ;-)
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - jc2
How much is your and your families' life worth?
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - Civic8
>>should it be a safety issue

Stupid question,but yes as they stop you getting killed...........
--
Steve
>>should it be a safety issue
Stupid question,but yes as they stop you getting killed...........
--
Steve

so what your saying is thousands of people are dying every day because they drive around in pattern parts?...now that DOES sound stupid..der
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - MW
Pattern parts will work fine, but as the cost is so low, for £50 you can get a top make. It is all about stopping 4 yards shorter, and a really good bite and feel to the peddle.
Top brakes last longer, bed in quicker, and are not spongy.
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - quizman
Milkyjoe, you ask a question, when you get an answer you are sacastic. Der.

If you want to get dodgy parts and fit them I couldn't care less. I just hope you don't run into me.
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - bell boy
to be fair i think dodgy is the wrong word
more not best quality i prefer
i still recommend cheapest factor new on an old festa though
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - Number_Cruncher
Yes, I certainly wouldn't be going to the dealer to buy Ford parts for this application.

I would be fitting some decent Mintex pads, and some decent branded disks (possibly Lucas?) from the factors.

Number_Cruncher
Milkyjoe, you ask a question, when you get an answer
you are sacastic. Der.
If you want to get dodgy parts and fit them I
couldn't care less. I just hope you don't run into me.

hang on i asked a perfectly ligit question and you go around calling people stupid,that my friend is what this site is not about, all i was after was help and advice
fiesta mk 3 pads and discs - Dynamic Dave
hang on i asked a perfectly ligit question and you go around calling people stupid....

You personally weren't being referred to as being stupid. Your comment "should it be a safety issue" was considered by one member to be a stupid question. Your sarcastic reply on the other hand......

....two wrongs don't make a right.

Now enough of the slanging match, before I have to take my scissors to this thread and start snipping.

DD.
ok nuff said