03 Honda Accord Tourer Creaking Clutch - ajsdoc
Just seeing if anyone has had the problem of a creaking clutch on the Honda Accord. My car has done around 27,000 miles and is developing an audible creak, which can also be felt through the pedal, on depressing the clutch. A quick look on the web (and at the CBC breakdown) makes me wonder whether this is a clutch master cylinder fault. The problem is intermittent but gets progressively worse on long journeys (no probs with gear selection however).

I've 2 months left of my Honda Approved Used warranty and I'm taking it in next week, just like to be armed with the best info so if anyone's had this let me know. Would be keen to know whether there are any TSBs about this.

Thanks in advance, all help appreciated.
03 Honda Accord Tourer Creaking Clutch - Aprilia
The chances are that its the pivot that's creaking - try lubing it first.
My thoughts at first, just an awful lot on the web about this problem in Accords. Will give it a squirt of something tomorrow though.
Just to update this - took car to dealer who are replacing clutch master cylinder under warranty. A known problem in Accords, may be useful to know to anyone else with one of these (otherwise faultless!) cars.