Megane Water leak - borasport20
The car is a 56 Megane Sport Tourer

I thought it was me putting damp cloths in the passenger side door pocket, but I am now almost certain that the door pocket is filling with water when it rains

I'm currently waiting for it to rain again (Bolton - that'll be a long wait then) or I might take it to a car was at the weekend, but in the meantime, has anyone else come across this ?
--
Go on, get out of the car...
www.mikes-walks.co.uk
Megane Water leak - Xileno {P}
Common problem, water ingress from a faulty speaker seal in the driver's door.
I bet the underfloor compartment is a bit wet as well...
I bet the underfloor compartment is a bit wet as well...

never thought of that..... thinks of camera kept there and runs to car park.......
--
www.mikes-walks.co.uk
aaah....

underfloor compartment is fine

thanks for the warning, though

--
www.mikes-walks.co.uk
Megane Water leak - honeybear
Same on our 05 tourer both sides sometimes, we have just had all the window wiring looms replaced due to water getting in causing the windows to open of thier own accord and jam down, this happened at night and when pouring down so when you go to the car in the morning its got a couple of inches of water in it. I am led to believe it is a common problem so be aware.
Megane Water leak - Xileno {P}
Water gets in and shorts out the anti-pinch mechanism. That's why the windows go down and stay down.
Tip - disconnect the battery for 30 secs, reconnect and operate the windows. It resets the anti-pinch thingy and the windows will rise. Sometimes you may need to do it twice though.
Megane Water leak - AR-CoolC
www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?sid=f79...1

Have a lok here, very common by all acounts :(