tyres for a mondeo ??? - Beaks
Anyone got any suggestions as to the best tyres for a 2005 mondeo tdci on 205/55 v15s ??? Not too bothered about the price ....
tyres for a mondeo ??? - bathtub tom
Round black ones?

As Jenson Button replied to a question 'what about the tyres?'
He replied 'they're the big round black things on each corner'

Sorry! I couldn't resist it
tyres for a mondeo ??? - Micky
Best? Dry grip? Wet grip? Wear? Noise? Fuel Consumption?
tyres for a mondeo ??? - leef
I've got Goodyear NTC 5's on mine (205/55/16's), seem preety good to me. Just done a check for you, £65.22 a tyre fully fitted (205/55/15)

Lee
tyres for a mondeo ??? - DavidHM
Are you sure they're not 205/55/16s on a Mk III Mondeo - I didn't think there were any with 15" wheels.

No idea what would be a good tyre in that size but the NCT5s ar £58.96 a corner fitted at www.valuetyres.co.uk
tyres for a mondeo ??? - Round The Bend
I had Dunlop SP2000Es fitted to my Mondeo by Black Circles. Very pleased with them.
tyres for a mondeo ??? - cheddar
Falken, excellent, top brand in most of Europe / the world though not so well known here, made in Japan, you can have ZE512 or FK452 in your size, I have the latter in 205/50/17 on my Mondeo.

Buy direct from www.falkentyres.co.uk

Or ask your local tyre centre to get them in as I did.

tyres for a mondeo ??? - NARU
Mine works well on the new michelin pilot primacys - I had them fitted to all four corners about 3 months ago and very pleased with them so far. Including towing a heavy caravan.

Previously had good experience with continentals, but wore them out very quickly - about 15,000 miles on the front. The Michelins lasted about 22,000 front, 44,000 rear.
tyres for a mondeo ??? - NARU
Should have said ... mine are 205/55/16's
tyres for a mondeo ??? - Hamsafar
Goodyear Eagle F1, outstanding grip, winner of most tyre tests it takes part in, and very quiet due to having a continuous tread patter instead os blocks. The only downside is that they are pretty useless in snow.
tyres for a mondeo ??? - Beaks
Thanks everyone, I have just checked and I was wrong, they are 205/55 r16. Given me alot to think about....
tyres for a mondeo ??? - paulb {P}
Mine (55-reg TDCi 130) has Bridgestone Turanza ER30s (205/55 R 16 V). Given what is asked of the front tyres in particular (heavy car, heavy engine, 243 lbs ft of torque), and the fact that neither I nor the Hertz customers who preceded me have driven the thing exactly gently, I am mightily impressed that they have lasted 25,000 miles. The rears have loads of life left. Would recommend.