2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - nitro
Hiya everyone, And happy new year!

I just joined and am looking for some help if possible.

I recently bought a Chrysler Voyager from the Dealer above {Note: Name now removed - DD} over the 'net, And I have had no end of problems trying to get it sorted, The car wasnt as it was
described and there are faults the dealer is trying to push onto the warranty people, and they are not having any of it.

I emailed the owner the first day and all ive had is excuses, now he is trying to say fair use for age and price - I paid £9450 for a 98k Limited edition that he
described as "immaculate", tears in seats , parts missing/ scratches on panels, gears crunching, bonnet cable snapped, aircon not working, etc.etc..

I have sent a letter to him and email but he hasnt replied, I assume i take this further with the courts now ?

thanks in advance for any info, and I hope this is right place to post !

PJ

{Dealer name removed, as per the No Naming / Shaming policy of this site - DD}
2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - R75
Can't see this post lasting long...lol

{it can now that I've amended the subject header to remove the dealers name ;o) DD}
2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - Galaxy
No, nor can I!
2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - Navara Van man
Contact tradeing standards, the car was obviously miss sold. How long have you now had it? I think you do have the powere to reject and ask for a full refund if the dealer will not resolve. Failing this you could take them to the small claims court for the cost of resolving the above.

BTW for legal reasons the forum does not allow name and shame.
2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - adverse camber
this board has a no name policy - because the dealer isnt here to give their side of the story.

Why on earth you went away in a car with those sort of faults ?

try trading standards.
2nd Hand Chrysler Voyager, advice sort - Aprilia
Best to do some research before spending £10k on a car. Most Chryslers best avoided S/H IMHO - dodgy electrics, air-con built for 5 mins etc etc. I have got tangled up with Chrysler cars before and build quality is poor - they are like a lot of US stuff, made to last 5 years and then scrap it. That's why the Americans are all buying Japanese.

TBH this car will never be right, a Voyager with 100k is likely to be clapped out. Try to P/X it and get something better, or take dealer to court on basis of car not being of 'merchantable quality' and try to get your money back. If you are in AA/RAC maybe they can help?