Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - stevek
2001 1.4 model. The rear passenger side tyre wears on both shoulders in the same way as if it is overinflated. It is not and the tyre on the drivers rear side wears normally.
This means a rear passengers side tyre lasts about 10k miles.

However I have has the alignment checked and they can find nothing wrong.

Any ideas would be welcome what to look for next.
Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
A full suspension geometry check is needed. Cost me around £80 at VW dealer and helped a similar problem,
A simple tracking check, maybe what you had done, will not show up rear geometry problems.
A strange wear pattern though but typical of UNDER inflation.
--
I wasna fu but just had plenty.
Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - Red Baron
If it is most definitely not underinflation then...something has to be loose somewhere that allows the tyre to ride alternately on either edge. I'm thinking bushes or bearing or even loose bolt.
Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - kithmo
2001 1.4 model. The rear passenger side tyre wears on both
shoulders in the same way as if it is overinflated.

Overinflated = wear in the middle
UNDERinflated = wear on the shoulders

Has it worn this way only on the one tyre that is on, or has it done it on every tyre fitted to that wheel ?
Is the tyre on that wheel the same type/size as the one on the other side ?
Is there any play in the wheel bearings ?
Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - stevek
Thanks for the comments. Yes I did mean the symptoms were similar to that of underinflation but I wrote overinflation.

Has it worn this way only on the one tyre that is on, or has it done it on every tyre fitted to that wheel ?-Yes

Is the tyre on that wheel the same type/size as the one on the other side ?-Yes

Is there any play in the wheel bearings ?-None

Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - kithmo
Has it worn this way only on the one tyre that
is on, or has it done it on every tyre fitted
to that wheel ?-Yes

Yes to which one ?

If it's yes to only worn the tyre that's on, it could be a duff tyre.
If it's yes to done it with every tyre and geometry, tyre pressures, suspension bush wear, wheel bearing wear and related items are all ok, then the only thing I can think of is that the spring or shocker on that side of the car has a different rating to the other side. Maybe someone's fitted a single new spring or shocker to it in the past instead of replacing them in pairs (both sides).
Corolla uneven rear tyre wear - bell boy
cheap import tyres do this lots you look at the tread quickly and think its got lots on but when you come to inspect them properly they are indeed going bald on the shoulders.
This seems to have happened a lot more in the last 18 months.
remedy? get named tyres even if they are camacs.