Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Billy Whizz
I was wondering if anyone knew of any oil change special offers currently available?

A few years ago I was pleased to get an oil and filter change from Kwik-Fit for 13 quid and was wondering if there were any similar campaigns running at the moment.

I am currently in the Basingstoke / Farnham area.

Thanks.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Galaxy
You could try:

www.national.co.uk/specials.asp
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Stuartli
Galaxy's suggestion would have been mine as well. Currently £20 for semi-synthetic oil and filter; fully synthetic a little more.

You can pre-book on the National website at your nearest centre.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - psi
can national supply 5w30 for a ford zetec engine? cannot see it on the options when i put in my reg. what's rapid fit like price-wise?
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Graemetdci
Can't answer your first question as I have no experience of National outlets as there aren't any here in Northern Ireland, but I have had oil and filter changes at Ford Rapidfits for my Focus and they cost somewhere between £24.99 and £29.99 for genuine OEM filters and 5w30 oil. Had no problems with them, and got nectar points too!
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Billy Whizz
Thanks very much!!!
Just what I was looking for.
Hurrah for the Back Room!
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Mr Tickle
Just to extend this slightly, which of these firms will fit your own (OEM) filter if asked? The usual problem, I don't want to give thedealer any excuse for not honouring the warranty because he hasn't done all servicing on the car.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - robcars
Hate to have to say this, as I hate being forced to use dealer parts. But do use an oem filter if the warranty is still in force. Just so they cannot say its wrongly fitted etc.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - martint123
Some of the fastfit places won't use your own supplied filter in case it fails and you try to blame them.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Roger Jones
It is possible to reason with a fast-fit place and suggest that they put on the invoice/receipt "customer's own filter". That's how I deal with my local Kwik-Fit. Their reluctance is understandable because of the corporate liability risk, and of course that is what they are trained to safeguard. Have a quiet and friendly word with the manager.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Wee Willie Winkie
National have increased their prices to, wait for it....
£21!!! A £1 increase. I'll have to go searching down the back of the sofa before my next oil change!
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - Xileno {P}
That's a 5% rise - too much as inflation is only 2.6% apparently.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - rip
my local national has burnhed down!

its gonna cost more than £1 to get to loughbourough.
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - storme
halfords

£16.99 five ltrs of fully synthetic oil
--
www.storme.co.uk
Any oil change special offers at the mo? - mss1tw
Yep I just took advantage of that!

£18.99 for a fuel filter though! :-o