Micra 3 door K11 5800 mls -- how much? - buzbee
I have an October 2001 Micra that has done less that 6k miles. Well maintained, such as is needed for such low milage -- oil changed, antifreeze changed at 3 years, brake fluid at 2 years. Have to look very hard to see any blemish. What is a realistic price to ask for it in a weekly rag? -- No side tracking please as to the sense of the low use.
Should have said, 998 cc, 16 valve, adjustable steering, power steering, airbag, immobilisor etc. The usual small saloon.
Micra 3 door K11 5800 mls -- how much? - bell boy
colour important on these........
nice matisse blue metallic
nice metallic yellow
deep platonic ovary red

or w......h.....i....t...e.shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sorry for delay.
Red is the colour. Not metalic.
Micra 3 door K11 5800 mls -- how much? - local yokel
Can't be worth more than £2,500 at that age, despite (or because of) the low mileage.
Micra 3 door K11 5800 mls -- how much? - trigger_mike
Personaly i'd advertise it for £2995 and hope to take £2900 these were quite cheap then new, if i remember righty about £5995 but i can not see you having any trouble selling it, highly popular little cars for starter driver and with power steering and low miles it won't be hanging around for long.
Thanks TM. I did see an inferior commercial one advertsed for 3k, but I wanted other opinions. I missed getting back to oldman's reply. Your right about the price paid, it was in the showroom at £6300 and I got it for what you say.

It has been run now and again to circulate the oil, and stored under a car port. So the low mileage is not a problem and I have MOT's to back up the mileage.

Micra 3 door K11 5800 mls -- how much? - bell boy
I think somewhere in between to be honest at £2695 i would definately put it in autotrader with a photograph and a good description (retiree giving up driving,never seen a motorway etc)Definately try for more if you think your location in the country can take it ,im in yorkshire.

good luck.
Thanks oldman. Gatwick area here. Just taken the picture. Was going to give it a whirl in the Friday Add, to see what ticks.