Latest Chav extra? - artful dodger {P}
On Friday night I saw what must be the latest Chav extra, and feel was probably illegal. It was an extra strip brake light fixed to the rear window, just under the original high brake light.

What, in my opinion, made it illegal was that when the brake pedal was pressed it flashed red and blue alternatively. So sitting at traffic lights, with a foot on the brake, meant it showed a blue flashing light to anyone approaching.

The joke was it was fitted to a Matiz, a real cool chav car I must say.

--
Roger
I read frequently, but only post when I have something useful to say.
Latest Chav extra? - L'escargot
I'll have to see whether I can get one. My street cred could do with a boost.
--
L\'escargot.
Latest Chav extra? - Adam {P}
You're telling me.
Latest Chav extra? - AlastairW
Nah, what you need is the word 'Focus' in large, curly script that lights up when you brake - I'm sure you can get one I have seen 'Punto', 'Corsa' and 'Saxo' already.
Latest Chav extra? - Adam {P}
Oh you can get one. You can even get one in the FOCUS script. Thankfully, they don't do one for the tasteful saloon.
Latest Chav extra? - L'escargot
the tasteful
saloon.

Bleugh!
--
L\'escargot.
Latest Chav extra? - type's'
We should all also order a batch of BMW M badges and stick them to any 15 year old 316 we see driving around - that's another popular one round our way.
Latest Chav extra? - peterb
I saw a MkIV Golf a few months ago with R32 badges. However its 4WD credentials were rather ruined by uncontrollable FRONT wheelspin when it tried a fast getaway from the lights...
Latest Chav extra? - lordwoody
I've posted these before, a long while ago, but still good for a laugh...

www.barryboys.co.uk/mx/
Latest Chav extra? - cub leader
where do you get these from they would be great for brothers new chav mobile
--
Temporarily not a student, where did the time go???