swiftcover.com - good value?? - Mondaywoe
I've just had a quote from swiftcover.com for the C5 (£189 for full comp, protected NCD, £100 voluntary excess) which seems to be quite good value. I see, however, that they work totally online - even your actual policy seems to be downloaded as a PDF file. It would also appear that making a claim would follow the same pattern.

Have any backroomers used them (especially for a claim!) and if so, how have they found the service?

Graeme
swiftcover.com - good value?? - barneybee
I am insured with them. They were best by almost £100, insuring me (25 year old male) with 6 years NCB on my Mitsubishi Carsima diesel for £220 /year.

I was a bit skeptical of the insure documents especially when renewing my tax but I had no problems. Policy changes are easy, I added my girlfriend on mine all done on line and hassle free.

I had to call them once about a change of bank details and from memory I was surprised how fast they answered the phone. I say go for it!
swiftcover.com - good value?? - Mondaywoe
Cheers! My renewal quote from Tescos is £215 and I thought that wasn't bad.

That's an interesting point about tax renewal though - presumeably the Post Office were happy enough with a printed off certificate?

Thanks for the feedback.

Graeme