Prelude Wiper blades wrong way round? - Mikey Jay
Honda Prelude was fitted with new Bosch blades. One is 18",t'other is 19". Trouble is the top of the blade whacks the edge of the windscreen on the up stroke drivers side. I've tried adjusting the position of the blade on the spindle but to no avail. It either taps against the other blade on the completed down stroke(if you lower it slightly) or if you try to adjust it again your'e back to how it was. I asked the chap at the shop to put the shorter one on the drivers side but I'm not sure if this is correct or has solved the problem. It's no big deal but it would be less tiring on the senses to have a quieter time when its raining. Any advice appreciated. Perhaps I should have bought the Honda originals. Although the Bosch ones are excellent I'm sick of patterned parts! Cheers, Mike.
Prelude Wiper blades wrong way round? - AR-CoolC
What year Prelude is it?

The Mk2 83-87 has 18" wipers both sides
The Mk3 87-92 has the 19 driver and 18 passenger.

It could be that the wiper is on upside down.
It's a mk3 1990. Thanks for your reply. I'Ve got them the wrong way round. It doesn't seem to make any difference. Ie. I've got the 18" on the driver's side. I suspect the Honda blades may fit better.
Cheers, Mike
Prelude Wiper blades wrong way round? - L'escargot
Perhaps I
should have bought the Honda originals.

Yep.

Although the Bosch ones are
excellent .....

The Bosch front wipers I bought (as specified for my car by Bosch in their applications chart!) clashed at the inner ends in the parked position. And the rear wiper doesn't give the full wipe width in mid-stroke. Bosch wipers are not all that Bosch crack them up to be.
--
L\'escargot.
Cheers L'escargot I may just get the main dealer tp send me a couple of blades.