Fiesta Encore wheel things - HF
Entirely my fault, but I knocked one of my wheels on a pavement whilst trying to avoid oncoming vehicle. The silver thing that makes the wheel look nice (is it called a trimming?) fell off. The woman that had forced me out of the way kindly pointed this out.

I was very embarrassed, and went and grabbed the metal thing, and tried to fit it back on, thought I'd done it but by the time I got back home it wasn't there anymore. Didn't find it on my way back either.

Can I get one of these, I presume cheapy, things readily (only want one) or do I have to get 4?

HF
Fiesta Encore wheel things - DavidHM
Hello HF, long time no see although I'm posting less now, too.

Ford do sell wheel trims singly brand new - probably about £15-£20 - cheaper than most other manufacturers.

eBay also often have wheel tims suitable for your car and they'd probably go for about £8 - £10 all in on there, although there's nothing that's exactly the same as what would be on yours.

Your car will have 13" wheels with (I think) 155/70/13 tyres although the tyre size isn't important when you're buying the trim.

You can also try a search on www.breakerlink.com although a breaker's yard might not be so keen on selling the trims singly - you never know though.
Fiesta Encore wheel things - cheddar
Of more concern should be whether the tyre is damaged or the steering knocked out of line, might be worth asking a reputable tyre centre to check it.
Fiesta Encore wheel things - madf
>HF
Youngest son has a 1.1 Fiesta 1993. He keeps doing this and losing wheel trims. First we bought a new one ex Ford £13..

Then he lost another.. we bought another from a scrapyard.. £2
Then he lost another (all over a three year period I hasten to add) - another scrappie job.

Then I held the front ones on with garden wire.. (I suspect he gently kerbed them.. the plastic retaiing lugs are fragile) .. threaded through wheel holes and trim holes. carefully. (You can buy plastic ties for this from a car accessory shop or a set of 4 new very naff wheel trims for under £20).

Since then no more lost wheel trims...
madf
Fiesta Encore wheel things - LeePower
My local Ford dealer had an offer of 4 new wheel trims for £30.

They had a lot of different styles & all original equipment ones that have been fitted to different Fords down the last 10 to 15 years.

It might be worth a look.
Fiesta Encore wheel things - mfarrow
They had a lot of different styles & all original equipment
ones that have been fitted to different Fords down the last
10 to 15 years.

Hi LeePower

Is this a current deal? Where is this dealership you speak of?

--------------
Mike Farrow
Fiesta Encore wheel things - LeePower
Hi

This deal was advertised on a big poster in my local Ford rapid fit department in Northampton about 5 weeks ago.

They had loads of different Ford wheel trims pictured on the poster & in big letters " A set of 4 new genuine Ford wheel trims for £29.99, Ask for details "
Fiesta Encore wheel things - jc2
I was in my local Ford dealer this morning and he has a poster with pictures of 60+ trims on it;no prices but I've always found him to be as good if not better then local auto parts shops on prices.