Carcraft Sheffield - Steve Nugent
I am thinking of buying a car from carcraft. Has anybody had dealings with them please, as I live some distance from Sheffield and know very little about the company.
Re: Carcraft Sheffield - Peter Bowman
Steve
Would you by any chance be the Steve Nugent who used to be in Ford Halewood Motor Club many years ago?
Re: Carcraft Sheffield - Kev
Carcraft is good for only one thing. And that is to work out what car you want. Its great to be able to get in any car you want, and just see what it feels like and looks like inside, without having to ask for keys.
As for prices, erm, put it this way, the best value thing on site is a cup of tea, for 60p.........
They appear to sell mainly base model cars at relatively high prices, I can remember a base model Focus, on a 's' reg for £10k, which seems very steep.

My opinion is that it is a very good idea to go, and work out what replacement car/new car you want, but take a car price guide [Parkers or something] and just check on prices.

I can offer no further information, as I have never bought from them, I dont know what their aftercare is like and how much they will budge from their stickered prices.

Kev
Re: Carcraft Sheffield - mybrainhurts
I've looked round a few times. As soon as you walk through the door, a salesman is launched at you like a cruise missile, and getting rid of them is about as easy as picking your nose with boxing gloves on............
Re: Carcraft Sheffield - Ferris Bueller
It is an out & out rip-off ! avoid like the plague
Re: Carcraft Sheffield - Mazza
Anywhere that advertises on the telly has got to be bad news.

Those TV adverts don't come cheap!