Fitting Cruise Control to my Pug 306? - mss1tw
I considered tagging this on the end of the other CC thread, but it's slightly different.

Do you think it would be possible to retrofit a CC module etc from a 406 HDi to my 306? It would be really handy...

I did get in contact with Conrad Anderson but it's a little too expen$ive for me, sadly.

We would recommend the AP300 base unit with one of the stalk command modules

AP300 £200
CM19 £45
or CM25 £85
possible clutch switch £12.50
Fitting by us £135
all prices inc vat
Another cruise control thread - mss1tw
If a passing mod could italicise the last 7 lines, I'd be grateful! {Done. Also amended the subject header to make less vague - DD}
Thankyou DD. I've just bumped this up in the hope one of our resident Hawkings will see it. Come on guys, I know one of you will know this straight off the top of your head!
Another cruise control thread - Dave N
No chance of fitting CC from a 406, as the wiring is completely different.
'Drat'.

Oh well, thanks!
Another cruise control thread - Ross_D
I know that several versions (Petrol, TD and HDi) of the 306 had cruise fitted from the factory on the posh versions, so its definatly possible using Peugeot bits! Might be worth going on ebay and buying a Peugeot parts disc for a few pounds, it shows exploded diagrams of every part of every 306 with the part numbers. Find part numbers associated with cruise control and see if they tally any other model from the Pug range or even see if the dealer holds them...
Mine's an HDi DTurbo, a 51 plate so one of the last ones...

I have a parts CD at home so I'll have a look around them and see what I can find.

I don't think the 306 ever got multiplex wiring.
Another cruise control thread - Ross_D
On my reply above where I state that posh versions of the 306 had cruise control, I meant to say "On the continent". Dont think cruise ever came to the UK in a 306, just available abroad.