Small car, weird requirements. - carl_a
I'm thinking about buy a new car, only "thinking" because i've not seen anything makes me want to buy it.

So I need backroomer recommendations for a

Small car(Fiesta sized) with :
Good leg room
Pedals correctly spaced
Clutch rest (or at least room for your foot)
Quiet

Not bothered about performance, but good MPG would be a plus.

Does such a car exist ?
Small car, weird requirements. - Happy Blue!
The problem Carl, is that we are all different. Good leg room for me, maybe not enough for you.

The best thing is to find cars which meet your financial requirements and then go visiting showrooms. I have not driven a modern supermini for ages except the Hyundai Getz on holiday which seemed to be spacious, well built and easy to drive.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Small car, weird requirements. - jase1
The problem Carl, is that we are all different. Good
leg room for me, maybe not enough for you.
The best thing is to find cars which meet your financial
requirements and then go visiting showrooms. I have not driven
a modern supermini for ages except the Hyundai Getz on holiday
which seemed to be spacious, well built and easy to drive.

... and has the pedals correctly spaced (well to my mind anyway -- accelerator sufficiently to the right, brake grouped with the accelerator and a proper footrest on the left next to the clutch). Excellent gearboxes on these cars as well.

But isn't it the case that any new-design supermini will have well-positioned pedals? Surely even Pug/Citroen will have sorted this issue out by now (don't know personally having never driven one of the newer ones).
Small car, weird requirements. - P3t3r
I was going to buy a new car, but after a few test drives decided to stick with my current car. Most of your required features are possible, but I'm not sure about the clutch rest because I've never looked out for one or wanted one.

A Fiat Panda, or maybe the new Grande Punto may fit your needs. When I test drove the Panda I was supprised at how quiet the engine was, it was almost silent (too quiet in my opinion). I was a bit put off by the road noise, but other people don't seem to have mentioned it, so give it a try. I don't know much about the Grande Punto, but it could be worth a look.
Small car, weird requirements. - PandaFan
Definitely have a look at the Panda - fits all the requirements and I do at least 55mpg in mine. Brilliant car!
Small car, weird requirements. - Navara Van man
My six foot six brother ended up geting a volvo V70 as most even large cars do not have suficent seat movment.
Small car, weird requirements. - Citroënian {P}
The BMW MINI meets your criteria, and if the diesel, gets the MPG too. Amazing legroom, proper pedals but you don't really get rear seats with full extent legroom - but this will be a problem with most cars this size if you stretch out.

Lee -- Do you have any conceivable reason for even getting up in the morning?
Small car, weird requirements. - Bill Payer
Honda Jazz meets the OP's spec.
Small car, weird requirements. - mjm
Mazda MX5, ideal, small in size, good pedal placement, foot rest for left foot. Won't depreciate like a Fiesta, and different. Plenty of seat adjustment, too.
Small car, weird requirements. - Quinny100
The Jazz is the only thing that springs to mind.
Small car, weird requirements. - Jase
Small car(Fiesta sized) with :
Good leg room
Pedals correctly spaced
Clutch rest (or at least room for your foot)
Quiet

I can really recommend test driving the Panda. Before the local dealer sadly went into receivership I had a 1.3 diesel on order. It was quiet, lovely to drive, went well and had plenty of room for one so small. The diesel had an official combined economy of 65mpg and is £85 a year tax and group 2 insurance.
Small car, weird requirements. - tyre tread
Jazz, definitely the Jazz.

Ticks all the boxes above and 66K miles later (in 2.5 years) I still loved mine