Three cheers for Micheldever Tyre Services - Roger Jones
I had to go on a business trip from Herts to Dorset today, so I took the opportunity to drive my Golf VR6 (normally used by 'er indoors) and pop into Micheldever Tyre Services to replace the fronts. I was expecting expertise, which indeed I got along with cheerful and efficient service, but the the best surprise was to find the prices to be nearly £40 per tyre less than my local Kwik Fit. I also had a comprehensive alignment check done for £18 and a camber correction done for a further £18. No wonder HJ keeps telling his readers about Micheldever.

P.S. If you want to avoid a queue, 9.45 a.m. is a good time. I was in and out within half an hour.
Spire Tyres Salisbury - Steve
Another good place in wiltshire area is Spire Tyres (Salisbury) 205/50/16 Z rated Directional Uniroyals £70 each inc valve balance. Tracking £15
Re: Three cheers for Micheldever Tyre Services - richard price
rear bridgestones for my boxster Micheldever £141.00 inc ft valves vat, other main stream 241.00 repeat £241.00
Re: Three cheers for Micheldever Tyre Services - Pete Fincher
I have used Micheldever Tyres for as long as I can remember, always the cheapest around and a nice run to get there. My only complaint is the length of time I usually have to wait for the tracking to be checked once the tyres have been fitted.
Re: Three cheers for Micheldever Tyre Services - Andrew
Not in my local telephone directory, can't find a website.

Where are they ?
Re: Three cheers for Micheldever Tyre Services - Kevin Alder
Micheldever I guess