Nodding dogs - henry k
As seen on the rear parcel shelf.
No not the Churchill ones, I mean real live ones.
It is a common sight in my area. No common variety noted except for the drivers.

I got extra points the other day for spotting an elderly car with a broken rear light unit showing a white light plus
both front seat belts not in use plus.
two shelf dogs - both were West Highland type mutts.

Are such nodding dogs all over the country or is it a southern thing?
Nodding dogs - Navara Van man
saw a spaniel on the m4 today
Nodding dogs - Navara Van man
One of the best games I play is to try and identify cars in the distance by the shape, 80% of the time i am right
Nodding dogs - L'escargot
One of the best games I play is to try and
identify cars in the distance by the shape, 80% of the
time i am right

But how often do you spot a nodding dog in the distance? ;-)
--
L\'escargot.
Nodding dogs - Altea Ego
Fifi does not nod.

She dribbles in an appealing way......
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Nodding dogs - Group B
One of the best games I play is to try and
identify cars in the distance by the shape, 80% of the
time i am right

Thats one of my games to relieve motorway boredom. I used to be like that kid on the You Bet! TV programme; could recognise cars from seeing half a rear light cluster, or the curvature of part of a wheelarch; but I'm a bit rusty now.

Try it at night on the motorway by looking at headlights behind you - I get some surprising mistakes.
Nodding dogs - lordy
>>I used to be like that kid on the You Bet! TV programme; could recognise cars from seeing half a rear light cluster, or the curvature of part of a wheelarch; but I'm a bit rusty now.

I remember seeing on You Bet!, a bloke who claimed to be able to tell the make and model of car by listening to the door slam (blindfolded). He got them all right, but I remember thinking at the time it must be a scam. Surely the acoustics of the studio would alter the sound heard? Or perhaps he just had a sneaky peak?
--
let me be the last to let you down....
Nodding dogs - kingfisher
Try spotting a truck driver not on his mobile or reading eating drinking etc !!!
Nodding dogs - bell boy
seconded kingfisher,it really annoys me too.
Nodding dogs - DrS
Nodding dogs - Altea Ego
DrS

I have made an appointment for you with a very big and quite tetchy Malanois....

Oh its not had any winalot today apparently.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Nodding dogs - Pugugly {P}
Psychotic Springer nods (funnily enough) just before pouncing. Saw a Churchill thing yesterday otherwise not seen a pukka one in years.