Speed Limiter - tack
OK.....so I have had my Citroen C4 for over a week. The speed limiter, what a great piece of kit!

I use it quite often and I can tell you that I have never felt so relaxed about driving! I can use my accelerator pedal as a foot rest almost. It seems to have taken any form of aggression out of me on the road. Mind you, there are a lot of angry people behind me on residential streets!

Went to Lakeside shopping today along the new bit of A13. I was so relaxed when I got there that I said "Yes dear, looks very nice on you" to every one of the 15000 dresses/skirts/trousers/pairs of shoes she tried on. Doh!
Speed Limiter - rustbucket
The speed limiter on my scenic is realy usefull through road works on the motorway,just flip it on at the speed limit you require.It highligts the fact that the majority of vehicles around you vary there speed enormously,usually they brake sharply before the next speed camera.It also highlights the fact that despite there constant breaking and acceleration between speed cameras gains them no advantage as with my constant speed we end up at the end of the speed restriction about the same time.
--
rustbucket (the original)
Speed Limiter - L'escargot
OK.....so I have had my Citroen C4 for over a week.
The speed limiter, what a great piece of kit!

But how accurate is it? My guess is that it is no more accurate than your speedo, which can read up to 10% fast.
Maybe this explains.......
Mind you, there are a lot of
angry people behind me on residential streets!

Just a thought.

--
L\'escargot.