car maintenance contracts - dom grimes
does anyone know if you can purchase a maintanance contract for a car. I'm looking to replace a small fleet, probably with mondeo diesels and am wondering if you can purchase a separate maintenace contract so as to have a monthly budget for servicing, repairs tyres etc. We've got 6 laguna's at the minute - never again, all less than 2 years old and we've gone through 3 gearboxes ( 2 out of wararnty) all six clutch servos, and bills that BMW would be ashamed of.

Dominic
car maintenance contracts - Hamsafar
Arval, PHH, Lex, etc... do this but you have to lease or buy the fleet through them.
car maintenance contracts - greenhey
Try Motor Easy they do various all in packages
motoreasy.com
many thanks, motor easy looks just the job

dominic
car maintenance contracts - BobbyG
We've got 6 laguna's at the minute - never again, all less than 2 years old and we've gone through 3 gearboxes ( 2 out of wararnty) all six clutch servos, and bills that BMW would be ashamed of.

Can I ask if they are all under 2 years old why the warranty doesn't cover it? Or is it due to mileage?
car maintenance contracts - T Lucas
Lease them thru one of the big boys with full maintenance,any problems with warranty,or local dealers not playing ball is always easily sorted by the likes of Lex,Avis etc including the provision of replacement cars.Downside is the fleet managers job can then be done by a 16 year old school leaver and you might lose your job.
car maintenance contracts - Round The Bend
".......and you might lose your job."

Don't worry. If Dominic's sole responsibility was being fleet manager, I don't think he would be asking us for this sort of advice!

".......and you might lose your job."
Don't worry. If Dominic's sole responsibility was being fleet manager,
I don't think he would be asking us for this sort
of advice!

my job is sales and marketing but if leave to our company accountant the reps will end up with lemons like the laguna's

dominic
Can I ask if they are all under 2 years old
why the warranty doesn't cover it? Or is it due to
mileage?

all mileage 66 to 88k per car