Vauxhall Astra 2.0 Di CD (recall?) - newuser
Just stumbled across this site and I bought a vauxhall astra last night its a 1998 S reg 2 litre diesel, CD Di 16V, anyhow i saw this on the car by car breakdown bit:

22-08-2002: 2,436 Astras VIN range WOLOTGF3522184592 to WOLTGF672BO14989 recalled because batch of brake calliper pistons may release hydrogen gas into brake fluid. Where found to be from faulty batch are to be replaced.

may VIN falls within that range starts WOLOTGF48 so what should I do,how do i go about making sure the needed alterations have been carried out ?
i've just been to this website which has brken down the vin number in to further categories:

snipurl.com/i2et {Link to www.vosa.gov.uk shortened as was previously screwing up the page width. DD}

however my vin is WOLOTGF48X8.... so would that fit within the range who would i call to check this further ?
sorry for three messages from my self fbut foinf google search I came across aaa page regarding recalls it had the recalls info and the manuafacturer contact details who i rang gave the reg number to and they have informed me that there are no outstanding issues.