Honda CR-V - romeo156
I have the chance to buy a X reg Honda CR-V with 32K miles.

It will be used by my wife going into central london every day, will it be thirsty on petrol?

Anybody on here recommend or not recommend for a day to day car?

Thanks

Honda CR-V - Chicken Madras
One of my clients has a CR-V on a year's lease. She's not too impressed by the fuel economy and is looking forward to getting shot of it in December. The car does a daily 50 mile round trip and the economy is worse than her previous vehicle, an 8 valve Golf GTi.
Honda CR-V - Happy Blue!
We had one for a year. We sold not for bad reasons, but it was surplus to requirements. However it was very thirsty and we got only 20mpg from the automatic of town driving. It's height and 4WD system add weight and therefore reduce the economy. Its OK for tottling around by school mums doing less than 10,000miles pa, but no good for the sort of driving and mileage you will be doing.

Also, I found it an awkward driving position, although my wife found it OK. There were a couple of minor niggles with it, but nothing that remotely hindered the use of the car.

--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Honda CR-V - Collos25
Just about the right age for that expensive rear clutch to go
Honda CR-V - romeo156
Decided against the purchase. Whilst the pros are I know the mileage and that the car has been well looked after, so would expect it to be a good clean car, the cons are the fuel to drive in and out of London each day and it is bigger than my wife really needs.

Thanks for your comments though