May I take the liberty - KB
May I take the liberty of repeating John Davis's message which was posted in the middle of a thread and may not have been seen by all. If I'm out of order here, then I apologise and trust Martyn will deletete if I am, but I agree with Johns sentiment and think it worth highlighting.

Author: John Davis (---.server.ntl.com)
Date: 01-01-02 11:32

Nothing at all to do with helping David with his Vectra starting problems but, on the first day of the new year, I must comment on the reasoned, well thought out, and extremely helpful comments by all the contributors. This, surely, is what HJ intended when the back room forum opened up and, if this is to be the standard, and quality, of the discussion subjects, without that tiresome sidetracking into those non motoring and obscure threads which we seem to have seen of late, then it looks well for this forum in 2002.
Re: May I take the liberty - Roger Jones
No liberty at all. Well said.
Re: May I take the liberty - ian (cape town)
Well said, John and KB.
Re: May I take the liberty - Tomo
Absolutely.

No liberty at all,

Fit in or else!
Re: May I take the liberty - Andy Bairsto
Well said ,if people start threads about EU economic policy and the such like they should go to other sites.
Re: May I take the liberty - ladas are slow
what about if YOU go to other sites, i KNOW about the EU, but it seems that you dont.
Re: May I take the liberty - Andy Bairsto
Chris Watson
What do you know about the EU ,I self confessed lunatic who cannot even use a keyboard correctlly, why do you not grow up start taken the tablets again and maybe they will let you out into the outside world from your place of restraint.I lived in the UK for over forty years and know a little bit more about it than you ever will.
Re: May I take the liberty - Honest John
Many thankd to John Davis for this, and to KB for repeating it.

HJ
Re: May I take the liberty - Mary Longford
His Lordship wishes it to be known that he heartily agrees with K.B., both Johns, Roger, Ian, Andy and Tomo: here, here chaps, says he.

Can't have all this nonsense about roads and traffic lights and speed limits, and even buses, on a car forum, what.

Now, we have a fine old Armitage Shanks in our outhouse where we keep the Bentley. Dammed useful when you've just got back from anall day benders.

What do you chaps keep or do in your outbuildings? Whilst I do realise that many outbuildings are now indoors in modern residences, for the purposes of this thread I think that they still count.