fiat punto vs Mazda premacy dealers - malcolmg
I have two cars 53 punto 8v and a 52 premacy, both mine from new. Problems with Fiat dealer, none, problem with Mazda car in garage since tuesday, leaking water after rain onto front passenger floor.Up to one inch in depth. This is the 3rd time it has been back. Left for two days because car was to be taken to another Mazda dealer, same company to get their expert with over 15 yrs experience, he will sort it out. Will definately ring you Thusday to update. No call. Went in lunchtime today. Car there, thought good they have done it. no way. Receptionist looks at my paperwork goes away, comes back, the part will be in later, we will ring you. I said why hasnt the car gone to ---. No they havnt got anyone who does water leaks. our -- man will do it,you shouldnt have been told that, the mazda man here is new. Now 1753hrs, garage closed. I have a courtesy car A Ford ka. Do these people not realise that we all live complicated lives. We have two border collies, one started life as a farm dog, cannot stand the lead, tongue goes black. Has to be taken into the country. no dogs allowed in courtesy cars. Have our grandson 20 months. i have an iso child car seat for the premacy. im fairly certain ka does not. A long letter of complaint is going to mazda on monday. my question, yes there is one. Surely all major dealers have a mechanic who can sort a leak out. i dont like to be lied to.This is the second premacy i have had and had nothing but praise until my dealership merged with another make.Since then the service has not been good.At least my wife will stop shouting at me now i have put my complaing head on.I am not a natural complainer but i was getting serious earache.