Design Fault = Wet Face - tack
Any other annoying design faults out there?

I have a Subaru Forester. The headlamp wash button is to the right of the steering wheel at knee height.

I know it wouldn't happen to Douglas Bader, but when I am getting into the car I often bash my left knee on the button and get a face full of washer fluid.

(Phew, managed to get a bit of VE Day stuff into the thread too!)
Design Fault = Wet Face - BazzaBear {P}
I think you need to adjust your washer jet!
I do have a similar-ish problem though.
My car, designed to look good and (and damn, it does that) removes such vulgar practicalities as roof and windscreen gutters. What this means is that if there's any water on the roof, or if I wash the windscreen, with the window open it deposits a large amount of the water onto my lap.
The latter cause is worsened by the washer jets being on the wiper arms, so at their highest point it practically sprays straight into the car.
Design Fault = Wet Face - Leon on Derv
Used the headlamp washer jets to great effect last weekend - two drunk chavettes thinking it would be funny to stop my car from moving in a slow moving traffic queue by resting their rear on the bonnet. Couple of squirts on the headlamp wash button got the traffic moving quite nicely again.

Leon
Design Fault = Wet Face - Zippy123
>>Used the headlamp washer jets to great effect last weekend -
two drunk chavettes thinking it would be funny to stop my
car from moving in a slow moving traffic queue by resting
their rear on the bonnet. Couple of squirts on the
headlamp wash button got the traffic moving quite nicely again.
Leon

>>

Just wait, the chavettes will report you to the police and you will be done for assault ;-)>>