Citroen bumper painting - Quinny
As a lot of you probably know,early Citroen's were notorious for the bumper going a different shade from the rest of the bodywork,after a period of time.

On my AX grasstrack car,the main shell has just been resprayed a rather lovely bright red,and the paint was fine for metal,but obviously,not for plastic.

So I need to know if there is a brand of paint,preferably in an aerosol,that I can buy,that will coat the bumper,and at what cost?

Cheers.

Ken.
Citroen bumper painting - steveo30
halfords plastic primer aersol if its bare plastic..then their aerosol paint over the top
if its a good condition 2nd hand bumper, just scuff it up and paint
Citroen bumper painting - mjm
There used to a product called Colourcoat, or similar, which was advertised in Practical Classics magazine. It is a few years now since I read a copy, but if I remember correctly, the mag. tried it and it worked very well. From what I remember, it "sank" into the bumper plastic instead of sitting on the top.
Citroen bumper painting - martint123
Go to a bodyshop supplies type of place.
You can get a can of special primer to go on the plastic that makes the paint stick to it - wasn't easy when I did mine, as it is clear and not easy to see where you've been!.

When I got the paint mixed I asked them to put a dollup of flex agent in it to help stop it flaking off the possible flexible plastic. ISTR it was only 3 or 4 quid for them to fill a big aerosol - cheaper than buying a rattle can from the usual places.