Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - TheGrocer
Hi Room
I am looking for the best PC web based traffic reports that has live updates. I have a TrafficMaster YQ2 but I would like to check the M25 before I leave work to see just how grinm it will be and plan my escape from the office. Any ideas on the best sites???
I know the AA site is fairly good

Thanks John
Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - Imagos
I use this site a bit ..

www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/travelinfo/index.shtml
Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - martint123
www.highways.gov.uk/trafficinfo/

Live traffic info, zoomable map, read the road info signs. Data on planned works as well.

Martin
Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - Vin {P}
vauxhall.co.uk/trafficnet/index.jhtml

Simple to use, but may take a couple of minutes the first time you use it. It's straighforward, intuitive and (up to now) accurate. It's based upon the Trafficmaster cameras that seem to be everywhere.

Only failing is that it doesn't show roadworks; for that, use one of the sites noted above.

V
Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - commerdriver
Other problem is that trafficmaster is only motorways and major trunk roads. I agree it's the best for these but I use RAC as well as a check on other roads in the area , seems to be fairly up to date for the parts of the south east I do most of my regular driving in.
Best PC Based Live Traffic Reports?? - BB
I have checked traffic reports for my journey home daily for about 4 years now. The best I have found is the RAC.

The RAC website usually gets it right more than the AA in my neck of the woods (Midlands)