Internet Car Showroom - Darius
Following some good news at the weekend I'm now able to afford around 15K for a secondhand diesel vehicle.
I was considering a VAG group PD car but as I have extra funds I can get my ideal car, a BMW 330D.
I've seen some for sale at www.theinternetcarshowroom.com. Does anyone have any experience of this place? Their prices are about 2K less than a BMW dealer which seems a little too good to be true.
Failing that does anyone know where else I can source a 330D at a good price. I don't mind having a go at auctions if I can save money and get a car with some warranty left.
Anyone know anything? I'm about to spend over 15K with them and their prices seem low, suspiciously so in fact.
Help!
Internet Car Showroom - Happy Blue!
Darius

They (whoever "they" are) always say that never deal with a company on the internet if you don't have a proper address. Well they do, so your first concern is removed. The next thing is to go and look at the car and if you like it, have it inspected by your own assessor (e.g. AA etc). Do an HPI check, and if everything is OK then go for it.
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Internet Car Showroom - Truckosaurus
Looking at their website it just seems they are a normal used car dealer but with a bit of extra marketing thrown in. Like EspadaIII said, just go and visit them to see if you like what you see (both the car and the company...)
Internet Car Showroom - NARU
Not sure we're allowed to name and shame here? I'm not going to jump forward to recommend them. Suggest you look at www.bmwland.co.uk
Thanks for the tip Marlot I had a look and as the saying goes "if something looks too good to be true it usually is".

I won't be buying from them.