peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - dave42
Whats plan,
Take the fuel pipe off over a drain
Put it back on and bleed the diesel through ?
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - dieselnut
I wouldn't advise that.
It's illegal to put oil/petrol down the drain & could easilly cause an explosion.
You can get away with up to 25% petrol.
I would drain into some sealed gallon cans then gradually add to
the tank with each fuel fill over the next few weeks, so not money down the drain so to speak.
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - gingerwinger
the only way you can do this on the cheap is to get a pump. then get the fuel outlet pipe from the fuel filter pump the fuel from the outlet pipe into 25ltr drums or some kind of drum then when all the fuel is pumped out add 10ltr of diesel pump that through till diesel has totally pumped through then connect fuel pipe start car. you should pump through about 5ltr of diesel to ensure that it has flushed through the pipes. run car for about 5 miles of all ok full up with DIESEL........ this is how we did this job at a recovery firm i worked at. this will cost you about £90+vat for a garage to do this job.
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - Mikey Jay
Dave 42, if you decide to DIY the job yourself Take GREAT CARE.People often underestimate just how dangerous petrol can be.
Mikey.
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - dave42
Thanks for your replies, have done the job now.
the petrol went down the main drain and yes it did explode, but it was only a small one and with it being near Nov 5th I think I got away with it.

Cheers
Dave
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - David Horn
Are you being serious? It's times like that when you wish you'd brought your camcorder.
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - Civic8
I dont know what you call a small drain..The explosion force will have caused damage..Besides being illegal.You may end up with hefty drain rebuild costs..What Drain did you use..I cannot believe you did that. So many dangers to this including killing yourself.
--
Steve
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - Schnitzel
I think it's a joke!
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - Civic8
If that is a joke..Think it a very sad person.Fraid it isnt as far as I`m concerned..What does it tell those that dont realise the dangers??
--
Steve
peugeot 106 Diesel filled with petrol - DL
Agree with you Steve.......I hope it was a joke.
--
groups.msn.com/honestjohn - Pictures say a thousand words.....