Peugeot Radio/CD player - autumnboy
A member of the family has a Pug 206 'style' and it has a standard Radio casette.

My son had a GTI version some years ago with the same radio, but had a CD changer in the boot fitted as standard controlled via the radio (RB3).

My question is could a CD changer be fitted, would the wiring be in place to use, what make and model would fit and still be controlled via the standard radio and wheel controls.
Anyone know what Make and Model CD-Changer would fit being compatible with the Standard Radio(RB3)and controls on a 51plate 206.

I think from various Websites that the RB3 radio fitted by Peugeot is a Phillips Radio, can anyone confirm this??

If that is the case does it mean only a Phillips CD Changer will fit??
Peugeot Radio/CD player - corblimeyguvnar
I believe the RB3 is made by Clarion, I am also trying to find out if my Blaupunkt a09 will work with it, if you find out what cd changer works with it or get a decent info source please let me know too.
--
Drink Lager, Talk Piffle !
Here you are Corblime

www.add-a-cdchanger.co.uk/

It lists any Make of Car, Model and Year

Good Luck
Peugeot Radio/CD player - mountainkat
If you can't get the answer from here it's worth calling into your local Halfords & asking the question - I know they sell a CD changer which suits the ford 5000/6000 CD/radio's so probably do the same for most popular makes