Audi A6 MMI - Aprilia
On my recent business trip to Germany I was rather generously lent a new Audi A6 to use on a day off.
Its quite a beast of a car - large, very roomy, and with a somewhat 'gross' front end that is not to my taste.

Anyhow, I took it from Munich down to Mittenwald (a delightful village, about 10km from the Austrian border) - with time for lunch at the Gasthof Stern there.

It not a bad car in many respects, but what really disappointed me was the so-called 'MMI' (Multimedia Interface). This is another of those 'control everything with one button' jobs that BMW had a go at. The only one I have had any success with is Nissan's N-Form - which seems to work reasonably well.
The Audi effort is awful, and IMHO borders on being a driving harzard since doing something simple (e.g. trying to play a CD) is inordinately involved and hence distracting.

I guess the engineers like to demonstrate their prowess by developing these systems - but from a ergonomics point of view a simple set of buttons - which each one performing just one funtion - is much easier and safer to use when driving.