diy camber setting ?? mk2 golf - steveo30
i have a mk2 golf which i just rebuilt the front suspension, as we all know its wise to have the tracking and camber reset

while i dont mind paying £15-30 to get the tracking done i find £60-80 for tracking and camber a touch pricey

anyone do their own with a digi spirit level ...my main concern is finding a dead level surface
diy camber setting ?? mk2 golf - Civic8
Camber angle as with KPI (king pin inclination) and caster angles are built into the design of the suspension components/hub assy.to check it out it needs a full geometry check involving all four wheels and expensive gear.I am not sure where this check can be done as there is only one tyrefitters in my area that do it.I expect to be corrected if wrong?
diy camber setting ?? mk2 golf - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
A full geometry check at my local VW main dealer cost £120 and took them a couple of hours. Made little or no difference to the tyre wear.
--
I wasna fu but just had plenty.
diy camber setting ?? mk2 golf - Mapmaker
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=21924&...f

any help?
diy camber setting ?? mk2 golf - GGH
Steveo30
Mk2 Golf diy camber change is very easy using the eccentric hub to strut mounting bolt for adjustment. I park the car on a flat surface, bluetac a plumbline from the wheelarch to run down through the centre of the road wheel.I them measure the difference from the plumbline to the top and bottom of the wheel rim and make adjustments as required. I then track the car using a driveover SPQR tracker.
Best of luck.