New Car Lemon Laws (UK) - Zub
Is there any recourse for me if i have been sold a new car which seems to be a lemon?

Any links that can help?
New Car Lemon Laws (UK) - DavidHM
What HJ said, with the caveat that the supplier under a franchise agreement may be bound by certain terms and conditions with regard to customer service, etc., and a manufacturer may take an interest in the breach of those covenants.
New Car Lemon Laws (UK) - Zub
The problem i am having is with the air conditioning, it does not operate below 10-11oC. The car is a Renault Clio dCi80

I bought the car in June 2003. The problem did not appear until October when the weather started to get colder.

The car has been in 6 times to be fixed, the last time the car was off the road for just under a full calendar month. Got it back and it still doesnt run.

The dealer could not fix it on their own so they got the techincal expert from Renault UK to look at it the last time.

When at the dealer one time i got them to fire up a car they had on the forecourt, it operated at 3oC no problem.

I have done 11,000 miles in the car but still feel i have a good case for rejection as the fault could not have been identified when i boufght it due to the warmer weather. I also feel i have given them more than enough time to fix it (from October).

I feel i should get a refund for the car and not just the price of the air conditioning as i wouldnt have bought that model of car if it didnt have it. This is not the only problems i have had with the car and it has been back to the dealers on several occasions for 3 other faults.

Any advice/help would be gratefully received, im at my wits end over this :(