Honda CR-V Tyres - HectorG
I've just bought an ex- Honda UK CR-V with 9k on the clock
Do any backroomers out there with CR-V's know what mileage I can expect to get from the tyres which are Bridgestones.It is an Executive model so has 16" wheels.

Any thoughts on the best tyres for wear, grip, quiet running, etc?

Thanks

HectorG
Honda CR-V Tyres - smoke
The Bridgestone Dualers used on the CR-V's are a very good softroader tyre in terms of quietness and grip , they are also manufacturers choice for Suzuki amongst others as well.
The front tyres on our CR-V did 40'000 miles before needing to be changed, though that was due to a bulge in the sidewall of one of the tyres (my fault :-() . The rears are still on the back of the car 43'000 miles and have still got a few more thousand to go before they near the legal limit. Shop around especially with independant outfits and the tyres arn't overly dear either.
Honda CR-V Tyres - Manatee
After 20,000 miles there is still plenty of tread on the tyres, at least 3-4mm. I doubt I'll see 40,000 though!

I can't compare the Dueller to any other tyre on this car - certainly grip is OK but there is a fair amount of tyre/road noise transmitted, all the more noticeable because of the low mechanical noise level. I put this down to the "blocky" tread pattern and was hoping to find quieter tyres next time round, though I don't expect much improvement. Bridgestone calim this is a "quiet" tyre.