Micra Niggles - PoloGirl
I seem to be doing my own extended road test at the moment as I still have the 03 Micra while Polo is being reconstructed!

I still think it's a fab little car, but I wouldn't want one for life! There's nothing major wrong with it, apart from the noisy drive, but the niggles so far are:

At first I thought the lights on the front made the car easy to park, but I find it really difficult to park as it's so bulky, with bulges all over the place. I parked it between two Smarts at work the other day and in a standard parking space it was a bit of a squeeze!

Anything you put in the front footwell ends up in the back because there's a clear run under the passenger seat. I've even taken to hanging my bag on the take-away hook that they've thoughtfully supplied, but to be honest it looks a bit silly!

The windows knock when they're open. Very annoying!

And now the big one - the remote central locking is totally unresponsive. It's not the battery in the "plipper" as it's just had a new one apparently, but I often have to stand by the car like a fool waiting for it to sort itself out and let me in or lock. Ordinarily I would just use the key to lock and unlock but there is no option to do this - makes me wonder how I'd get into the car if the battery went flat and the central locking didn't work....??

Oh, and everyone laughs at it!

Micra Niggles - Dude - {P}
With the old model Micras record of superb reliability, I hope Nissans link up with Renault won`t lead to their (Renaults) level of unreliability.
Micra Niggles - AlanGowdy
Um... yes. It is breathtakingly ugly.