MAZDA CX5 - MAZDA CX5 shutter valve recall issue HELP - Sarah Garland

Hi,

my Mazda CX5 2.2 diesel 2014 went in for a recall for a safety issue with the shutter valve. I picked the car up and a few miles down the motorway all power cut out without wanring and rolled to a stop at the side of the road. The police came got the car out of the way and it was recovered back to the Mazda dealership. They've had the car for two weeks and phoned yesterday to say they don't know whats wrong with it, Mazda UK don't know whats wrong with it, but they 100% can say its nothing to do with what they did. I argued this and spoke to the manager, who eventually told me that they do know its an issue with the fuel not going through, but thats all they know.

Could this be related? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Thank you for any help you can give.

S

MAZDA CX5 - MAZDA CX5 shutter valve recall issue HELP - Falkirk Bairn

Strange in 2021 shutter valve query

The recall was in 2019 - why was it not done then?

MAZDA CX5 - MAZDA CX5 shutter valve recall issue HELP - Sarah Garland
Because we only got the email through from Mazda at the end of 2020. We booked it in as soon as lockdown was over.
MAZDA CX5 - MAZDA CX5 shutter valve recall issue HELP - focussed

"Mazda UK don't know what's wrong with it, but they 100% can say its nothing to do with what they did"

Hmm - But if they don't know what is wrong with it, how can they say that it's 100% nothing to do with what they did?

Any further updates?