Pulling to the Left - AvalonChris
My old non-power-steering Volvo 440 ('G' reg) pulls to the left, it's not violent and it seems to be the same whether under braking or not. If you take your hands off the wheel it'll run into kerb within 3-4 seconds. Have checked tyre pressures and they're OK, it passed its MOT so I presume steering geometry and suspension bits are OK, anyone got any ideas?
Cheers
Pulling to the Left - wemyss
I would try the easy things first.
Switch the front tyres across and see if it pulls in the opposite direction.
And have the tracking checked which is the most common reason.

Pulling to the Left - flatfour
If you have 2 different compound tyres on the front this will pull the car left or right.

Another cause that baffled my Ford dealer for 30,000 miles was that the brake calipers were not releasing completely on one wheel, not enough to cause heat problems or judder in the brakes or steering.

Most likely cause is tracking, are the front tyres wearing evenly? have you kerbed it lately?
Pulling to the Left - David Lacey
I'll second Alvin's plan of attack!
Pulling to the Left - Big John
Is it just following the camber of the road?(see previous Golf pulling to the left threads). Either drive on a back road with camber or visit France! to see if it pulls to the right when driving on the other side of the road, my Octavia does!

Other than that I also agree with Alvins suggestion.
Pulling to the Left - Alf
Had an old peugeot 309 with this problem.

I swopped the front wheels (with their respective tyres) over and problem was cured.

Dont ask me why, but it worked!

Regards,

Alf
Pulling to the Left - SkyMan
The only I'd say about swapping the front wheels is if the tyres are rotational. If they are then I guess they'd also need turning around on the rim to get the best/safest performance from them.
Pulling to the Left - Chas{P}
I used to work in a Volvo dealership when the 440 was launched....

I recall we had to change the front subframes quite regularly after a fairly light kerbing, so unfortunately, this could be the problem.

HTH

Charles