Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - CarsonGrey

Hi all, my 55 zafira 1.6 life (petrol) has all of a sudden developed an issue I really can't seem to solve.

Everything electrical works perfectly except yesterday I noticed the main brake lights had stopped working, bulbs are fine, all connections I can check easily are good and the high level brake light works? I then realised the rear lights are also not working (same bulbs) as I said everything else is fine, all front lights, hazards all round, fog light and reverse lights.

Any ideas as I'm a bit stuck with this, no fault codes are stored just in case it's in any way relevant.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - elekie&a/c doctor
Does the auxiliary power socket below the handbrake work?
Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - HopLane

Exact same request - exact same wording - posted and fully resolved in 2017.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/121060/vauxhall-za...b--

Edited for typo.

Edited by HopLane on 02/06/2020 at 20:40

Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - CarsonGrey

Hi all, my 55 zafira 1.6 life (petrol) has all of a sudden developed an issue I really can't seem to solve.

Everything electrical works perfectly except yesterday I noticed the main brake lights had stopped working, bulbs are fine, all connections I can check easily are good and the high level brake light works?

Speed Test Solitaire essay writer

I then realised the rear lights are also not working (same bulbs) as I said everything else is fine, all front lights, hazards all round, fog light and reverse lights.

Any ideas as I'm a bit stuck with this, no fault codes are stored just in case it's in any way relevant.

Thanks

thank you my issue has been solved

Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - R.Turpin

Hi, Could you say how your issue was solved please?

Vauxhall Zafira B-Brake and rear lights not work? - bathtub tom

By the application of spam. Black Bess may not approve.