Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - Old.Roverboy

Yesterday I had the news that youngroverbelle, MK1, 1980 edition is recovering well from a certain well known bug.

One Happy Daddy.

Youngroverbelle MK2 1982 edition had a little boy a while back and i received a new photo of a smiling bouncy happy 18 monh old boy.

One happy Grandpere.

There is light in the world again.!

I will be allowed up in a couple of days.

Youngrovergirl drove the Sportage again to go to the hospital and likes it.

Thinks the MGZS was a heap of *****

I am the first to admit lesson learned!

Stay safe everyone.

ORB

Edited by Old.Roverboy on 14/04/2020 at 08:15

Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - FP

Delighted to read your good news, ORB! In particular, it's a relief to know you continue to progress and that No 1 daughter is also recovering well.

Grandchildren are of course a source of joy, of course. Not seeing mine (I have three - one in Germany) is one of the frustrations of the present situation.

All the best!

Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - Old.Roverboy

Delighted to read your good news, ORB! In particular, it's a relief to know you continue to progress and that No 1 daughter is also recovering well.

Grandchildren are of course a source of joy, of course. Not seeing mine (I have three - one in Germany) is one of the frustrations of the present situation.

All the best!

Yes, impossible to visit. No 1 lives in Paris and No 2 in switzerland where ORB used to work...

They were both born there and are actually triple nationalities

Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - Senexdriver

We are very lucky to have been untouched (so far) by the dreaded CV19. We are also very lucky to be awaiting the arrival of our first grandchild in late July/early August. Whether we’ll be able to see her and hold her by then (yes - it’s a little girl, apparently) is another matter. However, the excitement of her impending arrival is keeping us going through the lockdown.

At the age of 69, I seem to have been waiting a long time to become a grandfather. And she is the only grandchild who will be in the UK. Apart from the prospective father, I have sons in three other continents!

Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - Andrew-T

It's nice to hear of many recoveries from Covid. SWMBO and I continue with our almost unchanged lives in Cheshire. Our grand-daughters will miss their expected end-of-school festivities - one will go to uni on Tyneside and the other to 6th-form coll in Macclesfield, DV.

Off subject I know, Sportage and ex-ZS - A little bit of joy and good news - Avant

Great news, ORB. Stay safe and well, everyone.