Good car buyers? - tonyruffalo

Where is a good place to go to ask knowledgable people for pros/cons of different cars?

I want a used small/crossover SUV and had almost settled on a Mazda CX-5 but they don't do petrol auto (that I can find in my 14k budget). Doing mostly short stop/start journeys I've ruled it out over the dpf thing.

Now looking at Rav4 and Qashquai. Looking for decent size SUV (not huge), economical but wit a little bit of zip and good handling....

Good car buyers? - alan1302

Where is a good place to go to ask knowledgable people for pros/cons of different cars?

Here!! LOL

Good car buyers? - Leif

You need to post a question on a car forum. But I've no idea where you might find one of those. Maybe someone here can help ...

Good car buyers? - badbusdriver

Rule out the Qashqai. As it is just a Renault megane on stilts, it is subject to the same below par reliability.

RAV4 is fine, and if looking at one of them, you should probably be looking at a Honda CRV too.

Because of the need for auto, i'd be avoiding any VAG car (Audi, Seat, Skoda or VW) as the auto will be a dual clutch automated manual. This would be fine as a new car you plan to get rid of before the warranty is up, but i wouldn't buy used.

Good car buyers? - nellyjak

As said...leave the Nissan alone.

I'd suggest

Toyota Rav 4

Honda CRV

Suzuki Vitara

after that...Kia/Hyundai

Good car buyers? - alan1302

You need to post a question on a car forum. But I've no idea where you might find one of those. Maybe someone here can help ...

I did know of one but can't remember then name of it...

Good car buyers? - Avant

Yes, this is one of the main objects of a motoring forum like this. As suggested above, the Honda CRV and Toyota RAV-4 are both good reliable cars which should suit you. Also look at SUVs from Kia and Hyundai.

As well as Autotrader, look at 'cars for sale' on this site (button at the top of the page). In both you can put your requirements and budget in and see what's available near you.

Good car buyers? - tonyruffalo

Where is a good place to go to ask knowledgable people for pros/cons of different cars? 10.0.0.0.1

I want a used small/crossover SUV and had almost settled on a Mazda CX-5 but they don't do petrol auto (that I can find in my 14k bu 192.168.1.254dget). Doing mostly short stop/start journeys I've ruled it out over the dpf thing.

Now looking at Rav4 and Qashquai. Looking for decent size SUV (not huge), economical but wit a little bit of zip and good handling....

issue solved!!

Edited by tonyruffalo on 19/12/2019 at 05:11

Good car buyers? - Brit_in_Germany

Issue solved, spam posted.