Ford fiesta - Car radio code - Rhona Valvano

Ive recently put a new battery in my car and now my radio is asking for a code which I can't find. Can you help me please? The Vin no is wfojxxgajjal52025.

Ford fiesta - Car radio code - elekie&a/c doctor
Unfortunately we can’t do radio codes from car vin number. We need the serial number from the radio which will be an M or V followed by 6 digits . If you can pull the radio out , even better , then the s/n will be visible on the label .

Could this be the no. M189AS2

It could be an M , but needs to be followed by 6 numbers .

Ok...will check and get back to you when I know for sure. Thank you.

Ford fiesta - Car radio code - FP

"Could this be the no. M189AS2"

If you have mis-read the display, possibly the serial number is M189452, in which case the code is 4852.

Thanks....just got the radio out of the car and found this seriel no. Z265181. Couldnt find anything starting m or v

What year is your Fiesta and what model radio do you have. Is it the original radio fitted from new . ?

2010 model no. Radio Ahu

Ive written all these down in case they are of use 0259A

FDB2009

As far as im aware the radio is from new

I’m now confused . These late model fiestas don’t need a radio code to restart after battery renewal.

You have been so helpful....looks like i need to go to the ford garage. Thanks a lot.

If it is showing “code” on the display , it means there is a mismatch in the electronics of the car . I would disconnect the battery for 5 mins and re-try . Failing this , looks like a trip to Mr Fords emporium.

Thanks again.