Peugeot Rifter - Black touchscreen - tjbantam

Got in my 3 week old Rifter this morning to go to work and have no display on the touchscreen.

The radio is working as is the USB input (music on a memory stick) however, there is no display, none of the other functions are available as the screen isn't working and my music has started playing in alphabectical order despite me having it on shuffle.

Anyone experienced this issue on their Peugeot and know how to resolve it? (Obviously taking it back to the dealer is the obvious one, but it's Sunday!)

Many thanks.

Peugeot Rifter - Black touchscreen - elekie&a/c doctor
I wonder if you disconnect the battery for 5 mins, to allow the system to re- boot. Worth a try.
Peugeot Rifter - Black touchscreen - Lee Power

As you already know its a reported known firmware bug with the NAC unit, take it back its under manufacturer warranty.

It doesn't affect every PSA Peugeot / Citroen product with NAC, seems to be an odd bug.

That's also why I haven't updated the firmware on my NAC unit as I don't want the protentional of this bug.

Its always an idea to let others apply any new NAC firmware first then wait a few weeks to see if any bugs do get reported as you cannot roll back to a previous working NAC firmware version!