Ford Focus 1.6 Powershift - Powershift Outstanding Field Service Action - Joe W

just bought a Ford Focus 2012 plate from a Ford Dealership on the 09/04/2018. I was briefly told about the Powershift transmission, I mean they didn't mention the issues with it of course but afterwards I have seen that there are wide spread issues with this transmission.

I am used to driving an automatic but I cannot say I notice any difference when driving the car but I put my registration into the Ford recall website and it said the following.

Outstanding Field Service Actions

14M02 - TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE

I believe this is just an extended warranty on the transmission but regardless, I am pretty worried about the car now.

I am unsure what I can do now

Ford Focus 1.6 Powershift - Powershift Outstanding Field Service Action - Falkirk Bairn

Pray.

Make sure it has had a transmission fluid change

Ford Focus 1.6 Powershift - Powershift Outstanding Field Service Action - Joe W

It has had a service every year since 2012 but in the service books it literally just has stamps. Is there a way I can find out the last time the fluid was changed?

Thanks

Ford Focus 1.6 Powershift - Powershift Outstanding Field Service Action - RobJP

Unless there are itemised invoices then a stamp in a service history means next to nothing.

Ford Focus 1.6 Powershift - Powershift Outstanding Field Service Action - Saz w
Hi there I'm in a very similar situation although the car is a little juddery, great!! Did you get anywhere with this? Thanks