Mazda 2 - Mazda 2 Parrot System - Mike2828
Hi there guys, just a quick one!

I have recently purchased a Mazda 2 Takuya 2010, I have noticed that it has a Bluetooth system, I have researched that it is a Parrot System that came as standard, however mine is missing the Parrot device itself, I have the microphone, the radio controls on the steering and the Bluetooth connection itself, plus the cables connected in the glovebox.

My question is, can I purchase another device to use? When I connect my phone with Bluetooth, I can call someone and talk however I have to control it with my phone and the volume is very low, I'm assuming the volume control is on the Parrot device, I call whilst driving on a regular basis so would love for this to work, if I buy a new device can it be connect back to the original system, if that makes sense.

Thank you guys!

Mike
Mazda 2 - Mazda 2 Parrot System - elekie&a/c doctor

Bit confused here.If there were parts missing,then the system would not work??Is there anything behind /below the glovebox that would identify what is/was fitted??

Mazda 2 - Mazda 2 Parrot System - Mike2828
Hi there, this is what I was thinking, my phone still finds the cars Bluetooth and connects to it with no problem, in the glove box there is a wire that splits into 3, for iPhone adapater and aux lead, it's been fitted in the glove box, there is no Parrot handheld device in the car, but I still don't see how it connects without it, could it be possible that it's in the car somewhere I haven't discovered? I have looked and looked and had no luck, it's a brain twister to me!

Thanks for the reply!

Mike

Edited by Mike2828 on 26/09/2017 at 01:10