Jaguar X-Type - Door Panel Locking Clips - bigshorty40

Hi All

Any chance someone could point me in the right direction of where I can get hold of some locking clips / grommets for the drivers door interior panel of my X-Type Jaguar 2.0D.

I removed the door panel to fit some new speakers and it won't fit back on properly and is a bit loose, I reckon I've broken a couple of them. I think the issue is more to do with the parts that fit into the door that the plastic pins attached to the panel lock into, rather than the plastic pins themselves. I've tried looking around but can't find them anywhere, I can find the pins that attach to the panel, but not the clips / grommets that sit in the door. It would probably help if I knew exactly what these pieces are called.

I hope this makes sense, and any ideas on where I can get these parts would be greatly appreciated.

Jaguar X-Type - Door Panel Locking Clips - elekie&a/c doctor
Jaguar dealer is probably a good place to start
Jaguar X-Type - Door Panel Locking Clips - Peter.N.

www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2...0

Jaguar X-Type - Door Panel Locking Clips - bigshorty40

Thanks for the replies chaps, much appreciated

I think contacting a Jag dealer is going to be the course of action to take. Unfortunately the ebay link only provides the fastener clips that attach to the panel, I don't need these, I need the part that these fastener clips pop in to, which are located in the actual door frame.

Cheers anyway, I'll see what Jaguar have to say!

Jaguar X-Type - Door Panel Locking Clips - elekie&a/c doctor
I would definitely go with genuine parts here as the female part of the fitting needs to be a tight fit,otherwise the door card will keep popping off.