lexus gs450h, 2007 - replacement lexus mirror glass similar to gs450h - carnut1980

Hi all, please don't be calling me cheap or tight here, but my right hand wing mirror glass is smashed, i tried the self adhesive 'universal' stuff that you cut to size, but it totally distorts the view.

I don't want to pay £120 for the glass, or £200 for an entire second hand mirror in the wrong colour (electric, heated, folding), so my question is:

What similar mirror glass can i pick up for £10-£20, even if its slightly too small and not heated? Anything will do, thr rx400h mirror looks close, but even a mondeo or astra miror glass is fine, provided its not too big, and will fit inside the recess?

cheers guys/girls!

lexus gs450h, 2007 - replacement lexus mirror glass similar to gs450h - Oli rag

I would have thought it a long shot of anyone having sizing information to hand.

How about making a paper template of the size needed and compare a few in somewhere like halfords?

lexus gs450h, 2007 - replacement lexus mirror glass similar to gs450h - nellyjak

There is usually a fair selection of Lexus mirror glass on eBay...you could measure and simply ask the seller to check.?

I don't know the GS450 but it may well be that some IS/RX models might be compatible.?